template1

Monday, March 5, 2012

Butterflies

Hanging Butterflies



As I have probably already mentioned I love bringing dimension to a room so for my oldest daughter's nursery I had a vision of hanging butterflies above her rocking chair. I found nylon butterflies which I put in her nursery but I was never really pleased with them. I was shopping at my favorite consignment store when I spotted some beautiful large paper butterflies embellished with ribbon. I thought about buying those to replace my current boring ones, however they had very limited colors and they were a bit huge for a small nursery. Thus my own version emerged, and I have to say I love them even more! 



After receiving many compliments on my beautiful butterflies I decided to make more and sell them at my local consignment shop and coming soon to my Etsy shop. For now here are some additional pictures of my other butterflies.


Light Pink Large Butterfly




White Small Butterfly


 


Black and Pink Medium Butterfly


Special Orders are welcome! The picture below is a brown dragon fly for my daughter's room, so if you have specific colors or requests just let me know and I will do my best to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment