template1

Monday, March 5, 2012

Scrappy Tutu

Fabric Scrap Tutu



I love all things girly, so when I saw these scrappy tutus on Pinterest I knew I just had to make one. I added ribbon strips and tulle strips to dress the tutu up a bit. Yellow and grey are the latest trend and I found fabric that displayed it perfectly. It also helps that my daughter had some awesome Diesel boots that matched!




Pink and brown might be my favorite color combination and I fell in love with these patterns. I made this pink one a little bit bigger and my model is a three year old so it is a bit big on her. This tutu would probably fit a four or five year old better. I also had some pretty pink satin ribbon so I added a big pink bow.







A side note is that these tutus are only to be wiped clean as the fabric is inteded to have a frayed look, the more it is worn the more it will fray adding to the shabby chic look.       



  

No comments:

Post a Comment