template1

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Batter Up!

BASEBALL PAPER LANTERN


It's finally here, my first paper lantern fit for a boy! People kept asking for some of my items in a boy theme and after many trials and errors I finally came up with making a big baseball lantern. I am also working on making a basketball and football so check back if you are interested in those. My inspiration came from a beautiful baseball nursery a friend of mine designed (see pics below) that finally inspired this awesome lantern. Hope you enjoy!!!

My inspiration came from the best baseball nursery I have ever seen, so I have to share the pics!


My Favorite part of this nursery is the baseball chair rail made from baseballs cut in half and glued onto the rail that goes all around the room.




She also decorated with great artwork that has a vintage flair to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment