template1

Monday, August 27, 2012

Spiderman Goes Bowling

Spiderman Bowling Theme Tutu


This tutu is my latest special order for a Spiderman Bowling Tutu. I love special orders because they challenge me to get out of my comfort zone and try something fun. I can just imagine some cute little girl who loves Spiderman is having a bowling birthday party, and this tutu is the perfect way to customize the things they love and keep it girly, stylish and cute! This tutu has two different types of Spiderman fabric and two different types of bowling fabric. I then mixed in some fabrics that complimented both and finished it off with tulle and ribbon.

Hope you enjoy this special order and stay tuned because I have a Sponge Bob tutu on the way for one of my favorite little girl's Sponge Bob Theme 2nd Birthday!









No comments:

Post a Comment